Creamy peanut butter is swirled with strawberry jam, oats and nuts for the perfect healthy, crunchy snack!
We are major peanut butter lovers in this house. In fact, if we had to choose one ingredient we couldn’t live without it would absolutely be peanut butter. On more than one occasion I have seen that sweet husband of mine put away a five pound jar, yes five pounds of peanut butter, away in under a week.
While I do enjoy this food, I don’t love it quite as much as he does. So, I have had to find lots of different recipes so I don’t get sick of it. Enter, peanut butter & jelly granola.
I make granola every week but I was tired of our normal go to recipes. I knew whatever I did had to include peanut butter so I thought of all the tried and true flavor combos. You know, chocolate, banana, honey, etc. I just wasn’t feeling it.
Then it hit me, of course! PB&J! Why hadn’t I done this before?
This recipe has shot to the top of our granola list. It is softer than most granola I make, but I am totally fine with that because you wouldn’t eat a crunchy PB&J, right?
Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola Ingredients:
- Old fashion oats (I used gluten free oats)
- Peanut butter
- Jelly (I used Strawberry)
- Vanilla extract
- Honey-roasted peanuts
How do I make Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola?
This is super simple and only takes about 20 minutes.
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then combine the honey, peanut butter, jelly, vanilla and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Heat this mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- After mixture is smooth, add oats, peanuts and pecans and stir until they are coated well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and spread granola evenly in a single layer. Bake 10 minutes, stir, and then bake 5 more minutes.
Note: The mixture may seem soft when you first remove it from the oven, but it firms up as it cools.
This is totally customizable based on your preferences! I used a strawberry jam that had small chunks of strawberries; I love that little extra oomph it gives the granola. But you can use grape or another flavor if you prefer. I think I will try blackberry jam next.
If you are peanut free, you can easily substitute almond butter or sun butter! Macadamia nuts, almonds, pistachios, or even cashews would work well instead of peanuts, too.
If you are limiting your carbs, feel free to replace the honey with a sugar-free liquid sweetener. If you’re vegan, you could use maple syrup instead of honey as well!
More Breakfast & Snack Recipes:
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Granola
- Ham & Cheese Chaffles
- Keto Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Toasted Coconut Muffins
- Banana Nut Oatmeal Bars
- Peach and Cinnamon Pecan Granola
- Keto Spinach and Bacon Egg Muffins
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowls
- Grain-Free Granola
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Bites
- 2 cups of old fashion oats, I used gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup your favorite jelly, I used Strawberry
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl combine the honey, peanut butter, jelly, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Add oats, peanuts and pecans, stir until they are coated well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and spread granola evenly in a single layer bake 10 minutes, stir, bake 5 more minutes.
- The mixture may seem soft when you remove it from the oven but it firms up as it cools.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 335Total Fat: 17.5gSaturated Fat: 2.8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 60.5mgCarbohydrates: 37.8gNet Carbohydrates: 33.6gFiber: 4.2gSugar: 19.9gProtein: 9.2g
Looking for More Peanut Butter Recipes?
Peanut butter lovers are always welcome here!
- Dr. Pepper Floats with Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
- Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Protein Waffles
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Truffles (keto)
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies