Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Peppers are packed with creamy ranch, tangy buffalo sauce and loads of cheese! A perfect easy party appetizer!
If that title doesn’t thrill you, I just don’t know what will. Shredded chicken mixed with creamy ranch flavored cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese and zesty buffalo sauce stuffed into sliced mini sweet peppers.
I shared these Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Peppers and showed you just how easy it is to make a meal out of these little sweet peppers. I am totally in love with these things! They are making weeknight meals so easy!
The prep for these Buffalo Sweet Peppers is very similar to the prep for the Pesto version. You simply mix the shredded chicken with cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce, stuff it in the peppers and top with cheese!
This is also really easy to adjust based on you personal preferences. I would recommend just using my measurement for buffalo sauce as a guideline, since everyone has different tastes. As written, this is just enough for a nice bit of spice, but it won’t set your mouth on fire.
Try them! I bet you won’t be able to eat just one!
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers, tops removed and sliced
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- ¼ cup of Frank's original Buffalo sauce
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place sliced sweet peppers in a single layer
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
- Place a spoonful of the buffalo chicken mixture in each pepper.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with additional buffalo sauce and green onions if desired.
Other Buffalo Chicken Recipes