Slow Cooker Corn Dip makes for an impressive appetizer without any work! Just toss your ingredients in the slow cooker and come home to a creamy, cheesy dip!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Corn Dip
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Corn Dip. For the complete recipe, just keep scrolling.
- Canned Goods: corn, green chilis, tomatoes with green chilies.
- Ranch Seasoning: powdered seasoning, not liquid ranch dressing.
- Cheeses: cream cheese, shredded cheese.
- Chopped Green Onions: you will use these in the dip as well as a garnish.
- Bacon: chopped cooked bacon, or good quality bacon bits.
How do you make Crock Pot Corn Dip?
Y’all know I’m a sucker for a Slow Cooker anything- especially a creamy dip. I mean, who isn’t? Here is how we made this legendary addition to our rotation!
Simply drain the canned goods really well and add them to a slow cooker. Next add the cream cheese, ranch seasoning and green onions. Stir and set the dip to cook on low, stirring occasionally.
When ready to serve add the shredded cheese, bacon and garnish with more green onions!
This is a delectable dip I promise you’ll make more than once! This Slow Cooker Sweet Corn Dip is such an easy one to keep around for get togethers or a fun treat for a weeknight fiesta!
Tips and Tricks for Slow Cooker Corn Dip
There’s so many ways to customize this recipe! Here’s some ideas that I had:
- Toppings- fresh avocado, jalapenos, corn tortillas, or your favorite hot sauce would all add to the depth of flavor of this dip
- Different canned items- southwestern corn, fiesta corn or fire roasted canned corn ALL would be great here. You could also choose a type of canned tomatoes and chilies that includes more spice!
- Dairy- I wouldn’t recommend taking the cream cheese or shredded cheese out, but you know I love the idea of adding more dairy in! Cojita cheese, sour cream, feta, pepper jack or Mexican style blended cheese all sound like a dairy heaven I would love to go to.
- Seasonings- Feel free to add whatever sounds great to you in this dip! A taco or fajita seasoning would be delicious, or if you’re feeling more spicy, throw in some cajun seasoning. You could also add cumin, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder or cayenne powder!
How to Store and Reheat Slow Cooker Corn Dip
I recommend putting all leftovers in a glass or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Place container in the fridge. This dip will keep fresh for one week. When you’re ready to reheat, simply portion out the dip onto a small plate or bowl and reheat in 30 second increments until your desired temperature is reached.
What should I serve with corn dip?
I love this dip as a side to so many great dishes! One of my favorites is this Chicken Burrito Bowl or Keto Chimichanga, they are both perfect with this dip. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice or Zucchini Tortillas are perfect if you’re watching your carbs. This corn dip also goes perfectly with a Keto Margarita!
Other Dip Recipes You May Like
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilis, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a 2-4 quart slow cooker add the drained corn, chilies, tomatoes, ranch seasoning and green onions.
- Add the cream cheese in cubes and stir in. Set the slow cooker to low and stir occasionally until the cream cheese melts and the dip is warmed through.
- 10 minutes before serving stir in the shredded cheese and cooked bacon.
Over low heat this dip is warmed through in 1-2 hours.
Over high heat the dip is warmed through in 30-45 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: Heaping 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 20.7gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 399mgCarbohydrates: 14.1gNet Carbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 5.5gProtein: 8.9g