These easy Keto Steak Rolls are loaded with flavor. Flank steak is wrapped around green beans, peppers and onion, just 4 net carbs per serving!
Today I have such an easy dinner for you. These low carb Keto Steak Rolls have just 5 ingredients and come together in just 30 minutes!
What do you need to make Keto Steak Rolls?
- Thinly sliced flank or top round steak.
- Your favorite low carb marinade. This is optional, if you want to skip this step you can, it is entirely your preference.
- Thinly sliced Red Bell Pepper
- Fresh Green Beans
- Thinly sliced onion
These steak rolls cook best if you do not over fill them. Generally, I fill these with roughly 2 of each. Two green beans, 2 very thin slices of bell pepper and onion. I find small slices of steak about 2 inches x 3 inches is just about perfect for that ratio. You can make this however you wish just remember if you make them thicker your cooking time will increase and if you fill these with more vegetables your carb count will increase if you are on keto.
How do you make Keto Steak Rolls?
Start by marinading your steak in whatever marinade you prefer. We like Allegro because it is gluten free and manufactured in my hometown, double win in my book! If you are keto and have trouble finding a low carb option. I would just drizzle with a little olive oil and minced garlic. Then you just need some fresh green beans, bell pepper, and onion.
After Just wrap your steak around a handful of veggies and secure with tooth picks. Then just sear them in a skillet with a little olive oil. I cooked mine about a minute over medium heat, then rotated them. Once all sides are browned place your rolls in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
If you aren’t watching your carbs this pairs so well with Browned Butter Brussels Spout Penne. If you are on keto like me I just enjoy one serving (FOUR ROLLS!) and it is plenty to fill me up.
- 1.5 pounds flank steak or thinly sliced top round steak
- 1/4-1/2 cup steak marinade (I used Allegro)
- (For keto if you cannot find a low carb marinade do 2 tablespoons of olive oil and one teaspoon of minced garlic)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cup french style green beans
- 1/3 cup white onion, cut into thin strips
- Marinade your steak in a large ziplock bag for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Spray with cooking spay or drizzle a little olive oil on the inside.
- Cut steak into smaller strips (see video for size reference)
- Take a few pieces of bell pepper, green beans, and onion and wrap the steak tightly around the vegetables. Secure with toothpicks.
- Sear meat in skillet, about one minute, then rotating until brown on all sides.
- Continue until all meat is seared.
- Place steak wraps on baking sheet and let bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
I use small peices of steak roughly 3 inches x 4 inches.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 Rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265 Total Fat: 8.7g Carbohydrates: 6.3g Fiber: 2g Protein: 37.7g
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies, Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels!