This easy Greek Chicken Wrap is the perfect healthy lunch idea! A soft wrap is loaded with grilled chicken, vegetables, hummus, feta and olives!
Chicken Wrap Recipe
There is something so satisfying about a healthy, loaded wrap! Grilled chicken paired with fresh veggies is the perfect balanced, healthy lunch to get you through the day. This is an excellent base recipe, as you can easily customize the ingredients based on your personal preference.
To make things easier, I use bottled salad dressing as a marinade for the grilled chicken. As written below, the total time for this recipe is only about 5 minutes! However, this Greek marinade is amazing if you have a few extra minutes to prep! If you can’t get enough quick lunch recipes, check out this list of 30+ Easy Healthy Wrap Recipes!
Listed below are the ingredients you need to make this Green Chicken Wrap. Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the page to see the exact amounts for each ingredient.
- Cooked chicken breast: we love to utilize leftover or rotisserie chicken
- Tortillas: we used Mission Carb Balance Tortillas which is our recommendation for anyone on a keto or low carb diet.
- Hummus: we prefer classic but sun dried tomato or roasted garlic hummus would be a delicious twist!
- Toppings: Salad Greens, cucumber, roasted red peppers, red onion, green olives, black olives, and feta cheese
How to Make a Chicken Wrap
Aside from the ingredients listed above you will need a knife and cutting board. Follow these step-by-step instructions to make these delicious Greek Chicken Wraps. For the complete instructions including amounts, scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Grill the chicken (or utilize any leftover chicken you have), chop and prep the veggies. I usually do this all on one cutting board for super easy prep and clean up.
- Spread hummus on your tortilla, top with veggies, grilled chicken, feta and olives!
- Tightly roll the wrap, slice and enjoy!
How can I wrap a carb for meal prep?
For super easy storage and prep, just lay your tortilla on a 12×12 square of wax or parchment paper. It allows you to wrap the tortilla extra tight so it is very secure. You can simply place a piece of tape on the paper and pop it in your lunch box!
Some prefer to eat these wraps cold, but this recipe easily reheats in the microwave. Reheat in 15-second increments until heated to your desired level.
Can I make this low carb?
Yes, this is an easy recipe to adjust for a low carb diet. You will need to use a low carb tortilla, such as Mission Carb Balance. You could also hold the tortillas and use the other ingredients to make a light, healthy chicken salad.
If you are following a keto diet, you will also need to skip the hummus. However, if you are simply following a lower carb diet, such as for a diabetic, the hummus is fine. You can find all the nutritional information including calories, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and sodium in the recipe card below.
Chicken Wrap FAQ
Yes, this recipe is gluten free if prepared as described.
Yes, these wraps are packed full of lean protein and vegetables! Make them low carb by using Mission Carb Balance Tortillas or another low carb tortilla option.
Absolutely! As mentioned above, we like to load the tortillas then wrap them in wax or parchment paper. Then you can store them in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Pack one with you each day for lunch!
I love Greek inspired recipes! The fresh flavors of lemon, garlic and herbs are always so refreshing! Some of my favorite healthy, easy Greek inspired recipes are:
Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap
- Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding
- Cajun Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- California Turkey Wrap
- Turkey Hummus Wraps
Greek Chicken Wrap (healthy lunch!)
- 2 large tortillas
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup salad greens packed
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons green olives chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives chopped
- 3 tablespoons feta
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast*
- Lay both tortillas on a flat surface and spread half the hummus on each one.
- Layer the greens, cucumber, roasted red pepper, red onion, olives, sliced chicken and feta, evenly across the two tortillas.
- Tightly roll and slice.
- For the chicken: this is a great way to use leftover or rotisserie chicken. You can also marinate chicken in a bottled Greek or Italian dressing before grilling.