This easy Greek Chicken Wrap is the perfect healthy lunch idea! A soft wrap is loaded with grilled chicken, vegetables, hummus, feta and olives!
Chicken Wrap Recipe
There is something so satisfying about a healthy, loaded wrap! Grilled chicken paired with fresh veggies is the perfect balanced, healthy lunch to get you through the day. This is an excellent base recipe, as you can easily customize the ingredients based on your personal preference.
To make things easier, I use bottled salad dressing as a marinade for the grilled chicken. However, this Greek marinade is amazing if you have a few extra minutes to prep! If you can’t get enough quick lunch recipes, check out this list of 30+ Easy Healthy Wrap Recipes!
How to make a Chicken Wrap
This healthy chicken wrap recipe is as easy as 1,2,3! Just follow these basic steps below:
- Grill the chicken, chop and prep the veggies. I usually do this all on one cutting board for super easy prep and clean up.
- Spread hummus on your tortilla, top with veggies, grilled chicken, feta and olives!
- Tightly roll the wrap, slice and enjoy!
How can I wrap a carb for meal prep?
For super easy storage and prep, just lay your tortilla on a 12×12 square of wax or parchment paper. It allows you to wrap the tortilla extra tight so it is very secure. You can simply place a piece of tape on the paper and pop it in your lunch box!
Can I make this low carb?
Yes, this is an easy recipe to adjust for a low carb diet. You will need to use a low carb tortilla, such as Mission Carb Balance. If you are following a keto diet, you will also need to skip the hummus. However, if you are simply following a lower carb diet, such as for a diabetic, the hummus is fine.
I love Greek inspired recipes! The fresh flavors of lemon, garlic and herbs are always so refreshing! Some of my favorite healthy, easy Greek inspired recipes are:
Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap
- Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding
- Cajun Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- California Turkey Wrap
- Turkey Hummus Wraps
- 2 large tortillas
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup salad greens, packed
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons feta
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast*
- Lay both tortillas on a flat surface and spread half the hummus on each one.
- Layer the greens, cucumber, roasted red pepper, red onion, olives, sliced chicken and feta, evenly across the two tortillas.
- Tightly roll and slice.
- For the chicken: this is a great way to use leftover or rotisserie chicken. You can also marinade chicken in a bottled Greek or Italian dressing before grilling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Wraps Serving Size: 1 Wrap (nutrition calculated with a carb balance tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 11.4gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 650mgCarbohydrates: 27gNet Carbohydrates: 9.8gFiber: 17.2gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g