There are so many good things floating around this month it was super hard for me to narrow down what to share with you. Here are some things I just can’t stop thinking about!
- These Cauliflower and Chickpea tacos have totally blown my mind. My inner vegetarian is calling!
- How pretty is this Jerk Chicken and Mango Salad? I am loving it.
- This S’mores round up from Shared Appetite is killing me. How creative are these?! I am sharing this just for my sister, chances are she will make all of them!
- This Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pasta looks fabulous. Jess also has a great tutorial for making your own sun dried tomatoes.
- I know it is like a million degrees outside but I still want this Beer Cheddar Soup from Nicole. Look at her photography section while your there, she is unbelievably talented!
- Ashley has this amazing Peach Cobbler Oatmeal this week. I seriously cannot get enough peaches this summer!
- Have you seen these Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffed Peppers from Kelly? Sheer genius! I can’t wait to make them!
- Melanie made these Cornbread Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream Frosting, not only is the presentation stunning but they sound delicious! What a flavor combo!
Here is a little peak of some things I am working on. Some are for the blog, and some are for an ebook I am creating. I am so excited about the ebook, but it is slow to come together. Who knew they were so much work?! 🙂
Until next time, friends!